- Peel the onions and cut into chunks. Peel the kohlrabi and carrots and cut into chunks. Wash the leek and cut into rings.
- Heat the frying butter in a large pan and fry the meat in portions while stirring. Remove the meat and season with salt and pepper.
- Fry the onions briefly with the vegetables, then add the meat followed by the bouillon. Add the nutmeg, marjoram and thyme, cover the pan and allow to stew on a low heat for about 1 hour.
- Peel the potatoes, cut into cubes and add to the stew 30 minutes before the end of the cooking time. Add water or bouillon every now and then so the stew has enough liquid.
- The stunggis are served in soup plates and served hot.
Recipe tips: other vegetables can also be used depending on the season, and the pork can be replaced by beef or lamb.
Recipe from: GuteKueche.ch